Family meal recipes
Naan pizzas method
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
- Put 2 large baking trays in the oven to heat up.
- Spread 300g passata over the top of each naan, leaving a 1cm border.
- Drain and roughly tear up 210g pack mozzarella and grate 100g mature Cheddar.
- Finely slice 1 red onion and slice 60g pitted olives.
- Top each naan with mozzarella, Cheddar, onion and olives, then season with black pepper.
- Transfer to the hot trays and bake for 12-15 mins until the cheese has melted.
- In a bowl, whisk together 1 ½ tbsp olive oil and the juice of half a lemon.
- Add a little lemon zest and some seasoning to make a dressing.
- Add 125g baby spinach and ½ cucumber, roughly chopped.
- Toss well to coat. Add more lemon juice, to taste, if needed.
- Top the naan with some basil leaves and serve with the salad.
Showing 1-10 of 10 items