Family meal recipes
Turkey meatball traybake method
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C.
- Cut 1kg baby potatoes in half and lightly crush 4 garlic cloves.
- Put the potatoes and garlic a large, deep baking tray, drizzle with ½ tbsp olive oil and season.
- Roast for 20 mins.
- Cut 2 red onions into wedges and 1 red pepper into slices.
- Add the onions, pepper and 336g turkey meatballs to the tray
- Drizzle with ½ tbsp olive oil and season with pepper
- Return to the oven for 10 mins, then stir in 175g cherry tomatoes and 75g olives.
- Roast for 10 mins more.
- Meanwhile, coarsely grate ¼ cucumber and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Mix 150g low-fat natural yogurt and cucumber in a bowl; lightly season.
- Serve the meatballs and veg with the cucumber yogurt spooned over.
- Tear 5g fresh basil leaves and add to dish.
Turkey meatball traybake
Showing 1-11 of 11 items