Stir-fried pork with noodles method
- Mix together 1 tbsp cider vinegar, 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce, 1 tbsp cornflour, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp grated ginger in a large bowl. Add 400g pork strips and mix until fully coated. Set aside to marinate for a few minutes.
- Add 250g dried egg noodles to a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak for 10 mins. Meanwhile, slice 1 bunch of spring onions and keep the green and white parts separated.
- Put a large wok over a high heat and add 1 tbsp vegetable oil. When it starts to smoke, add 1 sliced red pepper, 150g sliced mangetout and white parts of the spring onions. Stir-fry for 1 min, then add the marinated pork strips, leaving any extra marinade in the bowl. Continue to stir-fry for 3–4 mins.
- Mix 5 tbsp of the noodle soaking water into the remaining marinade to loosen, then pour into the wok. Stir-fry for further 2-3 mins until the pork is cooked through. Add the green parts of the spring onions and remove from the heat.
- Drain the noodles and add to the wok, tossing with the pork and vegetables to combine. Sprinkle over 1 finely sliced red chilli and 20g toasted sesame seeds to serve.
Stir-fried pork with noodles
Showing 1-11 of 11 items