- Energy768kJ 183kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 615kJ / 147kcal
- Pork Fillet.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190oC/ Fan 170oC/ Gas 5 35-40mins Lightly oil and season fillet. Place into a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Temp: Medium
Instructions: Pan fry Slice fillet into even medallions and season. Heat a little oil in a frying pan until hot, add medallions and reduce heat to medium Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from pan and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove fillet from packaging and rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking.
using pork from
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||%RI*|
|Energy||615kJ / 147kcal||9%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019