Jamie Oliver recipes
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C
- Place 1KG cherry tomatoes in a large, high-sided roasting tray
- Peel 1 clove of garlic and finely grate it over the tomatoes
- Sprinkle over 1 tsp smoked paprika, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper an 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Roast for 30 mins until the tomatoes have broken down and are juicy
- Remove the tray from the oven and make 4 little wells in the tomato mixture
- Crack in 4 large eggs, then slice 1 white baton on an angle into 4 slices and push into the sauce
- Return the tray to the oven for 7 mins, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking
- Core 1 green apple, destone and peel 1 ripe avocado, finely chop everything and transfer to a bowl
- Pick the leaves off a bunch of fresh mint (30G), slicing any large ones
- Add to the bowl, then squeeze over the juice of 1 lime
- Season to taste and drizzle over a little extra virgin olive oil
- Bring the tray to the table, with the salad on the side, and get involved!
Showing 1-7 of 7 items