Tesco Wine by the Case Closure FAQs
- What has changed?
Tesco Wine by the Case was our online shop selling cases of wine. On 8 October, we closed the Tesco Wine by the Case website.
Although the Tesco Wine by the Case website has closed, you can still shop our wide range of wines on our groceries website as well as in-store.
- Can I still buy wine online at Tesco?
Yes, you can choose from a wide selection of single bottles of wine on our groceries website.
- Cancelling an order
If the order has not been dispatched, we'll cancel it and refund the payment*. If the order has been dispatched and we are unable to stop the delivery, you can refuse to sign for the delivery so that it is returned to us and we will refund you*. Alternatively, if you have already received the delivery, please see our returns policy.
Please note that you may not always be able to cancel just part of an order. If this is the case, our team will explain this to you.
*In accordance with our refund policy below.
- Refund policy
If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you in one of the following ways:
- If you paid by payment card, we will refund you on the payment card.
- If you paid by gift card, we will refund you on your payment card or send you a cheque.
- If you paid by Clubcard voucher, we will refund you on your payment card, send you a cheque or give you the equivalent in Clubcard points.
In the event of a refund, all Clubcard points received for the purchase of a refunded item will be removed from your Clubcard account.
We will also refund the delivery charge if you return all items of your order at the same time.
Please see our returns policy for information.
- Where can I find my order history?
- What should I do if haven’t received my order?
- Where can I find the terms and conditions for Tesco Wine by the Case?
Please see our Wine by the Case terms and conditions.
- Need a VAT invoice?
If you require a VAT invoice, please follow these steps:
- Select "My Account" on the main Tesco website
- Then select "Wine by the Case orders"
- Find the appropriate order and select "View order"
- Select "Request a VAT invoice"
Due to UK VAT law, if your request is more than 30 days since the date of the order, we will not be able to provide a VAT invoice. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Still need help?
†0800 numbers are free from BT landlines.
††03 numbers mean that all calls from private telephones, including mobiles, will only be charged at local rate. They will also be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.