Try something new this week
Chicken drumstick traybake method
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
- Quarter 3 red onions, deseed 2 peppers and chop into chunks and cut 400g baby potatoes in half.
- Add 1kg chicken drumsticks and the red onions, peppers and potatoes to a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tsp herbes de provence. Toss everything in the bowl.
- Spread out on a large baking tray (or 2 smaller ones) and roast in the oven for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins, add 250g cherry tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked
- Divide between plates and drizzle over the tray juices to serve.
Chicken drumstick traybake
Showing 1-6 of 6 items