Tesco Apple, Lemon & Ginger Juice 1L

Tesco Apple, Lemon & Ginger Juice 1L
£ 1.20
£0.12/100ml
  • Suitable for vegans
One glass
  • Energy309kJ 73kcal
    4%
  • Fat0g
    0%
  • Saturates0g
    0%
  • Sugars17.7g
    20%
  • Salt0.1g
    <1%

of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 206kJ / 48kcal

Product Description

  • A blend of pasteurised apple, white grape and lemon juices and ginger purée not from concentrate.
  • Selected juicy, ripe fruit blended with a dash of natural ginger purée
  • Selected juicy, ripe fruit blended with a dash of natural ginger purée
  • Pack size: 1L

Information

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: Apple Juice (70%), White Grape Juice, Lemon Juice (6%), Ginger Purée (0.9%).

Storage

Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by date shown.

Preparation and Usage

  • Shake well before opening and pouring.

Number of uses

approx. 6 Servings

Recycling info

Bottle. Recycle- Cap on

Return to

  • Tesco Stores Ltd.,
  • Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
  • U.K

Net Contents

1 Litre e

Nutrition

Typical ValuesPer 100mlOne glass (150 ml)
Energy206kJ / 48kcal309kJ / 73kcal
Fat0g0g
Saturates0g0g
Carbohydrate11.8g17.7g
Sugars11.8g17.7g
Fibre0g0g
Protein0.3g0.5g
Salt<0.01g0.1g
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)--
As sold--

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2020

7 Reviews

Average of 4.6 stars

Help other customers like you

Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.

Great Juice

5 stars

A really lovely juice. Great warmed up too.

INGREDIENTS: Apple Juice (70%), White Grape Juice,

3 stars

INGREDIENTS: Apple Juice (70%), White Grape Juice, Lemon Juice (6%), Ginger Purée (0.9%). So we know the 76.9% of ingredients. Very good. What is the remaining 23.1%?

Excellent new product, not too sweet.

5 stars

Excellent new product, not too sweet.

Love the taste of this juice with my breakfast. A

5 stars

Love the taste of this juice with my breakfast. A little tart but just enough

Love it very freshing

5 stars

Love it very freshing

needs a little more zing or ginger otherwise reall

4 stars

needs a little more zing or ginger otherwise really yummy

My new favourite juice

5 stars

My new favourite juice

Usually bought next

£ 1.20
£0.12/100ml
£ 1.20
£0.12/100ml
£ 1.20
£0.12/100ml
£ 1.20
£0.12/100ml

Basket

Products you add to your basket will appear here