Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream 25Ml
- Rapid Action Treatment Cream
- For more information visit www.clearasil.com
- Skin Science
- When fighting breakouts, faster is better.
- How Clearasil works with your skin
- With Acceladerm™ technology. Clearasil spot fighting ingredient works with the skin to open up blocked pores, which can lead to spots and breakouts.
- - Delivers spot fighting ingredient deep into the pores, to help clear spots - fast!
- - Dermatologically tested.
- Visibly clearer skin in as fast as 4 hrs
- Clinically proven
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 25ml
Aqua, Sodium Gluconate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Steareth-2, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-21, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Menthol, CI 77891
For best before date see base of carton
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- How and when to use?
- Wash face and apply a thin layer directly onto spots and allow to dry. Use everyday in the morning and evening for visibly clearer skin. Wash hands after use.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0333 2005 345
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 630 5429
Precautions: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Don't get this treatment cream in your eyes or mouth. If you do, rinse it out immediately with lots of water. Stop using if skin irritation occurs. If irritation persists, please consult a doctor.
25 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016