- The Whispers Heidi Perks
- 'Reads like Liane Moriarty at her Big Little Lies best' TONY PARSONS
- 'A gripping thriller about toxic female friendships with a killer twist' CLAIRE DOUGLAS
- 'Kept me up late into the night' LUCY CLARKE
- Grace's best friend Anna is missing.
- She would never leave her husband and son by choice and Grace is beside herself with worry.
- As Grace searches desperately for answers, everyone seems to have a different version of the truth.
- Why won't Anna's husband call the police?
- What secrets are the other mothers at the school gate hiding?
- With each day that passes, Anna's life is under increasing threat.
- The pressure is mounting and it won't be long before something cracks...
- 'The story of Anna and Grace's friendship and Anna's disappearance is compelling in its own right, but the real triumph emerges from Perks's skill as seeing some women for exactly who they are and what they are capable of' DAILY MAIL
- PRAISE FOR HEIDI PERKS:
- 'I was knocked for six by the twist in this book' ROSAMUND LUPTON
- 'Slick, gripping and compelling. I couldn't put it down' LISA JEWELL
- 'Deliciously dark' CRIME MONTHLY
- 'Heidi Perks' new novel takes 'sinisterness at the school gates' to a scary new level. You'll be watching your step' JANE CORRY
- 'A highly addictive and thrilling read' HEAT
- 'Simmering tensions and double crossings will have you racing to the dramatic finale' SUNDAY MIRROR
- 'Terrifically suspenseful and intriguing' LIZ NUGENT
- 'Absorbing and beautifully observed, I was knocked for six by the twist in this book' ROSAMUND LUPTON
- 'A gripping thriller' GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
- 'I really loved it. The Whispers is a big-hearted psychological thriller about the dark corners that lurk in even the closest of friendships. Heidi Perks reads like Liane Moriarty at her Big Little Lies best as she brilliantly mines the jealously, spite and rage that lurk behind the polite smiles at every school gates. Highly recommended' TONY PARSONS
- Heidi Perks worked as a marketing director before leaving to become a full-time mother and writer. Her first novel, Now You See Her, was a Sunday Times bestseller and a Richard and Judy Book Club pick. Heidi is a voracious reader of crime fiction and thrillers and endlessly interested in what makes people tick. She lives in Bournemouth with her family, where she's writing her next thriller.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022