- Energy1240kJ 295kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 725kJ / 172kcal
- Unsmoked blossom honey cured pork topside with added water, pork fat and a wildflower honey glaze sachet.
- British outdoor bred pork topside cured and matured with blossom honey for a sweet well rounded flavour. Served with a wildflower honey glaze for a deliciously sweet and sticky finish when cooked. The outdoor bred pork in this product comes from producers inspected to RSPCA welfare standards by the RSPCA's independently certified farm assurance scheme.
- UNSMOKED OUTDOOR BRED British outdoor bred pork topside cured and matured with blossom honey for a sweet well rounded flavour. Served with a wildflower honey glaze for a deliciously sweet and sticky finish when cooked.
- Pack size: 800G
INGREDIENTS: Pork (69%), Water, Pork Fat, Blossom Honey, Honey Glaze (6%) [Wildflower Honey, Brown Sugar, Water, Molasses], Salt, Emulsifier (Sodium Triphosphate), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Dextrose, Flavouring, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 1 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 1 hr 20 mins Resting time 10 mins Remove all packaging and set glaze sachet to one side. Take 2 long pieces of foil, place one horizontally across a roasting tray and the other vertically. Place the joint in the middle of the tray, allow enough foil to fold up together creating a tent over the gammon, taking care that the foil does not touch the gammon. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 1 hour 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, carefully uncover the foil from the top of the joint. Open the glaze sachet and pour the contents evenly over the joint and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes. Remove the joint from the oven and rest for 10 minutes before carving. Carve the gammon joint into thin slices using a sharp, flat edged knife. Do not overcook.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Made using British pork.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Bag. Recycle at large supermarket Sachet. Don't Recycle Box. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (171g**)|
|Energy||725kJ / 172kcal||1240kJ / 295kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 800g typically weighs 684g.||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021