Gu Inspirations Red Velvet Dessert 2X82g
- GU INSPIRATIONS RED VELVET DSST 2X82G
- All our iconic Gü packaging is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home! Share your Gü ramekin re-use creations with us on Instagram @gupuds or on our website at www.gupuds.com
- Gü Inspirations Red Velvet Desserts: Our patisserie chefs have re-imagined the famous Red Velvet cake - a staple in American-style Bakeries. A unique red velvet biscuit base, topped with a silky vanilla and mascarpone cheese layer and finished with red velvet biscuit crumbs
- At Gü, we've perfected the art of the perfect dessert. Our patisserie chefs craft all our desserts, so you get intense flavour in every spoonful, with each dessert featuring our iconic layers.
- We've been creating restaurant quality, wickedly indulgent desserts since 2003. Our indulgent desserts range features Cheesecakes, Hot Desserts, Mousse, Free From Desserts, Light Low Calorie Desserts and Bakery Inspirations.
- If you're ever wondering if a Gü Inspirations Red Velvet Dessert is acceptable at 11 am, just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second...
- It's our job to create the most indulgent moments; it's your job to enjoy yourself. So, why not try our brand new and exciting Inspirations range, inspired by bakery flavours? Choose from our Chocolate & Honeycomb Dessert, Cookies & Cream Dessert and Red Velvet Dessert.
- Gü is a registered trademark of Noble Desserts Holdings Limited.
- Pack size: 164G
Whipping Cream (Milk), Red Biscuit (24.5%) (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Invert Sugar Syrup, Cane Sugar, Whey Powder (Milk), Colour (Iron Oxide), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)), Mascarpone Cheese (Mascarpone Cheese (Milk), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Modified Starch, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)), Sugar, Demerara Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Cocoa Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Beef Gelatine, Natural Flavour, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- Manufactured on a site that handles Nuts. Allergens: see ingredients list in bold
Keep me chilled, 0 - 5°C. Don't freeze me.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Eat me cold.
- Handle glass ramekin with care.
Name and address
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- For more information, or to get in touch swing by www.gupuds.com
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
2 x 82g ℮
|Typical Values||per 100g:||per 82g ramekin:|
|Energy||1843 kJ||1511 kJ|
|-||443 kcal||364 kcal|
|of which saturates (g)||18||15|
|of which sugars (g)||23||19|
Handle glass ramekin with care.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021