- Energy450kJ 108kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1047kJ/
- 12 Frozen Thick Pork Sausages
- Follow us!
- Twitter and Facebook
- 12^Frozen Thick Pork Sausages
- ^Approx number of sausages
- Our Own Irish Recipe
- Our special Irish recipe is made with the subtle flavours of nutmeg and pepper... but the secret to our success is a dash of family spirit!
- So get everyone together, dish up and enjoy!
- It's fair to say we know a thing or two about sausages... and we should do... we've been proudly making them for over a hundred years! By staying true to our secret Irish recipe we create that delicious taste everyone loves.
- Richmond is a registered trademark
- Cook from Frozen 20 Mins
- Pack size: 516G
Pork (42%), Water, Rusk (Wheat), Pork Fat, Wheat Starch, Soya Protein, Flavourings, Salt, Stabilisers: Diphosphates, Guar Gum*, Sodium Alginate, Antioxidants: Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Tocopherol, Preservative: Sodium Metabisulphite**, Colour: Carmine, Casing: Beef Collagen, *A vegetable based ingredient that helps keep our sausages succulent, **This just keeps them fresh for longer!
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep FrozenBest Before End: See Back of Pack. Frozen on day of manufactured Food freezer * *** until Best Before End. Star marked refrigerator frozen compartment *** until Best Before Star marked refrigerator frozen compartment ** 1 month Star marked refrigerator frozen compartment * 1 week. No need to thaw. If thawed, cook within 12 hours of removal from the freezer. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Instructions: Remove all packaging
Best results achieved when cooked from frozen... smiles guaranteed!
Please ensure that these sausages are cooked thoroughly before eating.
Instructions: 20 min
Preheat grill to medium.
Place sausages on a rack.
Instructions: 25-30 min
Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Place sausages on a baking tray in the middle of the oven and cook. Turn occasionally.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Kerry Foods Ltd.,
- TW20 8HY.
- We love to chat
- Drop us a line:
- Kerry Foods Ltd.,
- TW20 8HY.
- Freephone: 0800 783 4321
|Typical Values||100g of Raw Sausage contains||1 Raw Sausage (43g) contains|
|of which saturates||7.1g||3.0g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||0.5g|
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021