Fibre One Salted Caramel & Almond Popcorn Bar4x21g
- Energy368kJ 88kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1752kJ
- Popcorn bar with almonds and pretzel pieces dipped in a smooth salted caramel flavoured coating.
- - 4 individually wrapped popcorn snack bars. Deliciously satisfying.
- Irresistiblly great taste, WOW!
- - All for 90 calories. Guilt-free indulgence.
- - High in fibre
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- Need a Sweet Fix?
- Why not try our other delicious indulgent treats
- Fibre One 90 Calorie 5 Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Why not try our Peanuts Popcorn bars
- © General Mills
- 90 Calorie
- Deliciously satisfying taste
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 84G
- Higher in fibre
Chicory Root Extract, Roasted Almonds (13%), Fructose, Popcorn (8%) (Corn, Sunflower Oil), Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Whole Grain Rolled Oats (7%), Pretzel Pieces (6%) (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Malted Wheat Flour, Yeast), Sugar, Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Skimmed Milk Powder, Humectant (Glycerol), Caramel Powder (1.5%) (Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder), Sunflower Oil, Whey Permeate (Milk), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, Soy Lecithin), Salt, Cocoa Mass, Dextrose, Natural Flavourings, Colour (Paprika Extract), Honey, Antioxidant (Tocopherol-Rich Extract)
- May contain Eggs, Sesame Seeds, Peanuts and other Tree Nuts. For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.Best before: see bottom of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- When increasing fibre intake do so gradually and remember to drink plenty of water.
Number of uses
Contains 4 portions
- Please be careful as occasionally an un-popped kernel may end up in the bar
Name and address
- Made for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- The Fibre One™ Promise:
- We promise delicious taste, higher fibre** and convenience.
- Your comments and questions are welcome.
- Careline: 08000 304 753 (UK)
- 1800 535 115 (ROI)
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
- ** Fibre One 90 Calorie Popcorn contains at least 30% more fibre than average UK Cereal Bars, July 2019
4 x 21g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||1 x bar (21g)||%* (21g)|
|of which saturates||8.2g||1.7g||9%|
|of which sugars||20.2g||4.2g||5%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Contains 4 portions||-||-||-|
Please be careful as occasionally an un-popped kernel may end up in the bar
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021