- Energy1563kJ 373kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 850kJ / 203kcal
- 2 Chicken breast fillets basted with chicken stock and added water, filled with a PDO West Country Farmhouse Cheddar cheese blend and cooked Wiltshire cured ham formed from selected cuts of pork leg meat and coated in crispy breadcrumbs.
- Tender whole chicken breast filled with aged Barber's Cave Cheddar melt & Wiltshire cured ham, in a crunchy crouton crumb.
- Pack size: 395G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Fillet (60%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Wiltshire Ham (5%) [Pork, Salt, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Rapeseed Oil, Water, Milk, PDO West Country Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (2%), Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Semolina (Wheat), Single Cream (Milk), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Starch, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Rice Flour, Black Pepper, Maize Starch, Potato Starch, Chicken Extract, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Parsley, Sugar, Dextrose, Yeast, Pectin, Tomato Purée, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonates), Colour (Paprika Extract), Sage Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Chilled: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25mins Place chicken kievs on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Allow to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Frozen: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35mins Place chicken kievs on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Allow to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Made using British chicken and pork.
Number of uses
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Kiev (184g**)|
|Energy||850kJ / 203kcal||1563kJ / 373kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 395g typically weighs 368g.||-||-|
Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020