Sword Of Kings Bernard Cornwell
- An oath of loyalty.
- Two warring kings.
- A destiny he didn't choose...
- England is in turmoil as Vikings and Saxons battle for territory. Rumours build about the fatal sickness of the King, and the country awaits an heir.
- A violent clash at sea forces the warrior lord Uhtred to lead his men from his Northumbrian fortress to London and plunge into the eye of the storm. For two kings claim the empty throne, and a new kingdom cannot be born without bloodshed.
- Uhtred's sword will leave one king dead and the other victorious. But sometimes it is hard to know the will of the gods...
- 'Nobody in the world does this better than Cornwell' LEE CHILD
- Bernard Cornwell was born in London, raised in Essex and
- worked for the BBC for eleven years before meeting Judy, his
- American wife. Denied an American work permit he wrote a
- novel instead and has been writing ever since. He and Judy
- divide their time between Cape Cod and Charleston, South
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020