Salter Megastone Palladium 30Cm Frypan
- From the Salter Megastone Collection, this frying pan features an ultra-non stick surface for improved cooking performance.
- With a rugged non-stick coating for improved performance, the pan is suitable for use with metal utensils and is even dishwasher safe.
- With safety for your family in mind, the frying pan is 100% PFOA free, meaning no harmful chemicals are released during cooking.
- Featuring a unique cooking surface made from a high-quality hard stone coating, this Salter Megastone frying pan boasts an improved non-stick performance so that you can prepare healthier meals using little or no oil. Crafted from four layers of PFOA free materials for long lasting quality with abrasion, scratch and corrosion resistance as well as an ultra non-stick top coat, the pan can be used with metal utensils and is even dishwasher suitable for fast and easy cleaning.
- H5.9cm x W30cm x D49cm
Do not store wet cookware; store in a dry, clean place.If stacking the cookware, place a layer of paper in-between to avoid scratching or damage.
Preparation and Usage
- Before First Use
- Hand-wash thoroughly.
- To precondition the non-stick surface, wipe the inside of the cookware with vegetable oil, heat gently, cool thoroughly and wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Using the Cookware
- Suitable for use on gas, electric solid hot plates, halogen, radiant ring and induction hobs.
- Not suitable for use in a domestic or microwave oven, for deep fat frying, under a grill, on an open fire or barbecue.
- To avoid scorching the soft-touch coating on the handles, do not place cookware on hob rings larger than the base size or allow flames to overlap the sides.
- Suitable for use with heat-resistant plastic, silicone, wooden or metal utensils when used under normal conditions.
- Do not cut food in the cookware, as this will damage the surface.
- Do not overheat empty cookware.
- Do not use the cookware over a high heat, as the non-stick coating is only suitable for use with medium heat settings.
- Never leave cookware unattended whilst in use and ensure that the kitchen is well-ventilated.
- Ceramic hobs can be scratched when moving cookware. To minimise damage, lift and place the cookware rather than drag it across the hob surface.
- Any screws present on cookware may loosen over time. Using a screwdriver, retighten the screws as necessary. Be cautious with screws on glass lids, as overtightening may result in the lid being damaged.
- Cleaning the Cookware
- Allow to cool thoroughly before moving or cleaning.
- Although this cookware is dishwasher safe, it is recommended that it is hand-washed to maintain the finish.
- Clean the cookware in warm, soapy water with a mild detergent and a soft cloth; do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners or scourers; rinse and dry thoroughly.
- If using a dishwasher, remove the cookware as soon as the cycle is complete and dry thoroughly.
- To remove stubborn stains, use a nonabrasive plastic mesh or pad with warm, soapy water.
- Do not leave the cookware to soak in water for long periods of time.
- Do not allow the handles to overlap adjacent hob rings or the edge of the hob.
- The handles of the cookware may become hot during use; always use heat-resistant oven gloves to move it.
- Do not allow the cookware to boil dry, as this can cause warping.
- Never expose hot cookware to cold water or other liquid.
- If the cookware becomes overheated, allow it to cool to room temperature before removing from the hob. Examine the condition and safety of the cookware before using again; if there is any evidence of damage dispose of it carefully.
Caution Do not allow the handles to overlap adjacent hob rings or the edge of the hob. The handles of the cookware may become hot during use; always use heat-resistant oven gloves to move it. Do not allow the cookware to boil dry, as this can cause warping. Never expose hot cookware to cold water or other liquid. If the cookware becomes overheated, allow it to cool to room temperature before removing from the hob. Examine the condition and safety of the cookware before using again; if there is any evidence of damage dispose of it carefully.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020