- How do you make a commitment and achieve your goals?
- How do you end procrastination and hesitation that feeds self-doubt?
- How do you learn to be courageous in all aspects of your life?
- Ex-Special Forces soldier Ollie Ollerton knows more than his fair share about keeping going. As a recruit he survived the infamously tough SAS selection process on a busted ankle with the Directing Staff pleading with him to give up. But it's in Ollie's personal life that he really had to dig deep. At his lowest he was battling a failed relationship, substance abuse, depression and a reckless disregard for his own life. In his new book Ollie tells the story of how he turned his life around and passes on the lessons he has learned.
- In Battle Ready Ollie shares the step-by-step plan that changed his life. From finding purpose and visualising an outcome, to breaking bad habits and establishing positive new routines, his advice will help readers to overcome their own obstacles; to become ready for any battle.
- Matthew 'Ollie' Ollerton is a former Special Forces soldier and a member of the Directing Staff on Channel 4's hit show SAS: Who Dares Wins.
- Ollie's military career began at the age of 18 when he joined the Royal Marine Commandos and toured operationally in Northern Ireland and in Iraq for Operation Desert Storm. He subsequently spent six years in the Special Boat Service rising to team leader, before working in Iraq as a private security contractor and carrying out charity work in South-East Asia.
- Ollie now spends his time as a corporate training entrepreneur for his company Break-Point, an ambassador for the Royal Marines Charity and a director of the mental health charity StrongMen.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020