I Made A Mistake Jane Corry
- IT STARTED WITH A KISS... AND ENDED WITH MURDER.
- The darkly addictive new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author of I Looked Away, Blood Sisters and My Husband's Wife.
- In Poppy Page's mind, there are two types of women in this world: those who are faithful to their husbands, and those who are not. Until now, Poppy has never questioned which she was. But when handsome, charming Matthew Gordon walks back into her life after almost two decades, that changes. Poppy makes a single mistake - and that mistake will be far more dangerous than she could imagine.
- Someone is going to pay for it with their life . . .
- WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT I MADE A MISTAKE
- 'Absolutely brilliant...full of twists and turns that left me positively breathless' Angela Marsons
- 'A python of a book; it draws you in gently at first and then the coils of tension begin to tighten and refuse to let you go...' Jane Shemilt
- 'Readers you are in for a tremendous treat - a roller-coaster of a ride that will leave you screaming, 'No!' on more than one occasion' Carol Wyer
- 'What an addictive read! Extremely clever storytelling with terrific pace and real emotional depth too. I loved it' Teresa Driscoll
- 'Corry often explores darker themes, and those living on the fringes of society and this book is no exception: gritty, real, interesting and clever. Highly recommended' Gillian McAllister
- 'I Made a Mistake is an absorbing and gripping masterpiece, skilfully plotted with superbly drawn characters who will stay with you long after you've finished reading' Kathryn Croft
- 'I love all Jane Corry's books but this is her best yet. So clever, compulsive and twisty with a reveal I never saw coming. Superb' Claire Douglas
- 'Fans of Louise Doughty and Clare Mackintosh will love I Made a Mistake. Exhilarating and heartbreaking in equal measure, this story will stay with me for a long time' Nuala Ellwood
- 'Jane Corry is at the top of her game and her latest novel cements her place as one of the superstars of thegenre. I Made A Mistake is her best yet' Phoebe Morgan
- Jane Corry is a former magazine journalist who spent three years working as the writer-in-residence of a high security prison for men. This often hair-raising experience helped inspire her Sunday Times-bestselling psychological thrillers, My Husband's Wife, Blood Sisters, The Dead Ex and I Looked Away, which have been published in more than 35 countries. Jane was a tutor in creative writing at Oxford University and is a regular contributor to the Daily Telegraph and My Weekly magazine.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020