- Energy458kJ 109kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 565kJ
- King prawns (Litopenaeus vannamei), with a garlic and parsley butter.
- Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Responsibly Sourced Plump king prawns paired with garlic and parsley butter, ready for cooking
- Pack size: 200G
INGREDIENTS: King Prawn (Crustacean) (89%), Butter (Milk), Salt, Flat Leaf Parsley, Garlic Purée, Roasted Garlic Purée, Cornflour, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 2 mins 30 secs. Place the butters to one side. Pre-heat 1 teaspoon (5ml) of oil in a shallow frying pan over a medium heat until hot. Add the prawns to the hot pan, stirring continuously for 2 minutes. Add the butters and continue to stir for a further 30 seconds until the butter has melted.
Packed in the U.K.
Made using prawns farmed in Vietnam.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw prawns which will turn pink when cooked..Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell..
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle Pad. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (81g**)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 200g typically weighs 162g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw prawns which will turn pink when cooked..Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020