- Energy1004kJ 240kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g Frozen
- Pre-fried chunky chips, coated in a gluten free batter
- For more information see www.mccain.co.uk
- Here at McCain we're a family owned foods company and we know good, honest food tastes best. That's why we keep things simple. We're passionate about potatoes and our farmers who grow them. Our farmers are the extension of our McCain family and we have worked with some of them for over 3 generations.
- With the finest crops, we always cut from whole potatoes and prepare with love and care using real, simple ingredients and no artificial colours or preservatives. Made from delicious potatoes for everyone to enjoy!
- Recycle with Bags at Larger Stores - Check Locally Kerbside
- The nation's favourite
- Crispy, fluffy perfection
- Prepared with sunflower oil
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegan
- Halal - HFA Approved
- Kosher - SKA
- Pack size: 1.6KG
Potatoes (91%), Batter (Modified Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Dextrin, Pea Fibre, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Pea Protein), Sunflower Oil (4%), Salt
Keep frozen at -18°c or belowIf thawed do not refreeze
Instructions: Here's how to cook 500g of Gluten Free Home Chips.
If cooking a different amount, adjust the cooking time accordingly.
To get the best results cook from frozen, our instructions are guidelines only. For the most delicious results, do not overcook!
Preheat the oven to 230°C/220°C Fan/Gas Mark 8.
Spread a single layer of chips onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven.
Bake for 20 - 22 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
Number of uses
This pack contains 10 oven baked servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
- Freepost NEA 11518,
- YO11 3BR.
- McCain - Now You're Talking
- We love to hear what you think about our products, so please get in touch*
- Call Us
- 0800 146 573
- (ROI 1800 409 623)
- Mon to Fri 9am-5pm. Except Bank Holidays.
- Email Us
- Visit Us
- Write To Us
- Customer Relations,
|Typical Values||Per 100g Frozen||Per 100g Oven Baked|
|of which saturates g||0.5||0.6|
|of which sugars g||<0.5||<0.5|
|This pack contains 10 oven baked servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020