- Energy808kJ 194kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1010kJ / 242kcal
- Hot smoked salmon (Salmo salar) flakes with a sweet chilli marinade.
- Gently smoked, lightly roasted and glazed for a sweet, warming flavour. Responsibly sourced from waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Glazed and gently kiln smoked using oak for a robust flavour. Can be enjoyed hot or cold. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Pack size: 80G
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (92%), Sugar, Salt, Fructose, Dried Glucose Syrup, Chilli Flakes, Garlic Extract, Dried Chilli, Rice Flour, Dried Red Pepper, Sunflower Oil.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Made using salmon farmed in Norway or Scotland (U.K), see front of pack.
Preparation and Usage
To enjoy this product at its best, remove from fridge 5 minutes before serving.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Card. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle Base. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (80g)|
|Energy||1010kJ / 242kcal||808kJ / 194kcal|
|Omega-3 (EPA & DHA)||1049mg||839mg|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020