- Doublebase Diomed Dry Skin Emollient 250g
- From Diomed Developments, a family company with over 55 years' experience in providing prescription solutions for dermatological conditions, Doublebase Diomed Dry Skin Emollient is clinically proven to inhibit moisture loss and provide highly effective, prolonged protection against dryness. Containing a high level of isopropyl myristate moisturiser and glycerol, this innovative gel is broken down when it comes into contact with salts in the skin, forming a protective barrier of moisturising oils which last, even after gentle washing.
- High performance, long lasting emollient to relieve very dry skin
- Easily absorbed
- Free from steroids, SLS, parabens, fragrances, colourings & MI preservatives
- Suitable for eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Widely prescribed
- Pack size: 250G
Isopropyl Myristate, Liquid Paraffin, Glycerol, Carbomer, Sorbitan Laurate, Trolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Suitable for all ages
- For daily use by adults, children and infants.
- Read and retain the package leaflet before use.
- Before use, turn the top of the pump dispenser in the direction of the open arrow to unlock it.
- The same instructions apply to all age groups.
- Gently smooth over and around all affected areas as often as required.
- Free From Colours
- Do not use in cases of unknown sensitivity to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. For use on the skin only.
- Fired Hazard. Do not smoke or go near naked flames.
- Clothing and bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily.
Name and address
- Diomed Developments Ltd,
- SG4 7QR,
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
Do not use in cases of unknown sensitivity to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. For use on the skin only. Fired Hazard. Do not smoke or go near naked flames. Clothing and bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020