- Energy377kJ 90kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1141kJ / 273kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast in a crispy southern fried breadcrumb coating.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com
- Grab a handful of these tasty mini chicken bites with an American inspired southern fried coating and crispy seasoned breadcrumbs. These delicious bitesize pieces are perfect finger food for simple snacking or served as party food. Try serving to share, with breaded mushrooms, sausage rolls and mini pizzas. Great freezer fillers and oven ready in 18 minutes to serve any way you like. This product is made with 100% chopped and shaped chicken breast with no artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
- Made with 100% chicken breast coated in crispy seasoned breadcrumbs
- At Tesco we have an Agricultural Team who work with farmers and suppliers to continually improve their high standards of quality, farming and welfare. We believe that good animal welfare gives better quality meat, that's why this product is prepared using chicken from farms operating to these standards.
- © Tesco 2020. SC0156. 600-201713
- Recycle with Bags at Larger Stores - Check Locally Kerbside
- Black pepper seasoning
- Made with 100% chicken breast
- Coated in crispy seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cook from frozen 18 mins
- Pack size: 500G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (57%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Rapeseed Oil, Water, Wheat Starch, Salt, Wheat Protein, Black Pepper, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Fennel, Yeast, Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil, White Pepper, Black Pepper Extract, Garlic Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Onion Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 16-18 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Number of uses
approx. 12 Servings
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||5 chicken pops (33g**)|
|Energy||1141kJ / 273kcal||377kJ / 90kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 500g typically weighs 402g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020