- Millions of young readers have loved the World's Worst Children tales - now they will revel in this delightfully dreadful collection of the most gruesome grown-ups ever: The World's Worst Teachers. From the phenomenally bestselling David Walliams and illustrated in glorious colour by the artistic genius, Tony Ross.
- Think your teachers are bad? Wait till you meet this lot. These ten tales of the world's most splendidly sinister teachers will have you running for the school gates. Dr Dread teaches science and is half man, half monster... Watch out for the ghastly Miss Seethe. She is ALWAYS furious - and she's on a detention rampage. And as for Mr Phobe, he's a teacher with a real difference. He is bone-shakingly terrified of... children!
- Millions of children have loved the World's Worst Children - now they will revel in this delightfully dreadful collection of the most gruesome grown-ups ever, The World's Worst Teachers. Brought to you by number one bestselling author, David Walliams, with every story illustrated in glorious colour by artistic genius, Tony Ross.
- David Walliams has revolutionised reading for children and become one of the most influential children's writers today. Since the publication of his ground-breaking first novel, The Boy in the Dress (2008), Walliams has seen unprecedented growth with global sales exceeding 32 million copies, and his books translated into 53 languages.
- Born in London, Tony Ross went to art school in Liverpool. His cartoons have appeared in famous publications the world over. His first book, Hugo and the Wicked Winter, was published in 1972. Tony has since written over 100 books and illustrated over 2000! His creations Towser and The Little Princess have been turned into TV series.
- David and Tony have worked on six bestselling picture books together, and nine of David's phenomenally successful children's novels. David and Tony also collaborated on the 2017 World Book Day title, BLOB, and on the blockbuster collections, The World's Worst Children 1, 2 and 3.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020