- Energy994kJ 235kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 975kJ / 231kcal
- Pizza base topped with tomato sauce, medium fat hard cheese and smoked reformed ham with added water.
- 2 Mini Cheese & Tomato Pizzas. Carrot enriched base. Added fibre & rich tomato sauce. This is why we hide goodies in our products, so that your child can love food that's good for them.
- Carrot enriched base. Added fibre & rich tomato sauce. This is why we hide goodies in our products, so that your child can love food that's good for them.
- Pack size: 232g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Tomato Purée, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Carrot, Smoked reformed Ham with added water (6%) [Pork, Water, Salt, Stabilisers (Potassium Triphosphate, Sodium Triphosphate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Yeast, Wheat Fibre, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Calcium Sulphate, Parsley, Basil, Oregano, Soya Flour, Whey Powder (Milk), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Chilli Powder, Cayenne Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: From Chilled: 200 °C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 5 - 7 mins. Place pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven for 5 - 7 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From Frozen: 200°C / Fan 180 °C / Gas 6 7 - 9 mins. Follow conventional oven instructions above, adjusting cooking time to 7 - 9 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and the cheese is bubbling before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the EU
Number of uses
Plastic not currently recycled Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pizza (102g**)|
|Energy||975kJ / 231kcal||994kJ / 235kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019