Muller Light Cherry Yogurt 160G
- Fat free cherry yogurt with sweetener
- Müller Light yogurts are now thicker and creamier tasting than ever whilst having no added sugar, fat free, high in protein and only 99 calories or less. A delicious yogurt snack to enjoy anytime of the day, with all the tasty varieties on offer, the toughest choice is deciding which one to try next! Enjoy no added sugar, fat free Müller Light Cherry yogurt at only 99 calories or less per pot.
- Thicker recipe, No added sugar, Fat Free, High in Protein.
- Contains naturally occurring sugars
- Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 160g
- No added sugar
- High in protein
- Fat Free
Yogurt (Milk), Cherries (10%), Water, Modified Maize Starch, Flavourings, Colouring Foods: Carrot & Pumpkin Extracts, Beetroot Juice Concentrate, Black Carrot Concentrate, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Sweetener: Aspartame
Keep refrigerated.Best before see lid.
- May contain cherry stones.
Name and address
- TF9 3SQ,
- TF9 3SQ,
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||6.6g|
|Calcium||134mg 26% of NRV per pot|
|NRV is Nutrient Reference Value||-|
May contain cherry stones.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019