Better You Dlux Junior Vitamin D Oral Spray 15Ml
- Food supplement
- This packaging uses Ocean Plastic
- Vitamin D3 helps:
- Support a normal immune system
- Aid normal muscle function
- Maintain normal bones and teeth
- Specially formulated to deliver vitamin D3 directly into your child's mouth. The tiny droplets absorb quickly, providing fast nutrient uptake.
- Our work with Cardiff University has produced a nutritional delivery system that provides a convenient alternative to tablets and capsules.
- FSC - FSC® Mix, Board, FSC® C127735
- 10µg (400 IU) per daily serving
- A quick and easy way to maintain your child's vitamin D levels
- Immune support
- 100 daily doses
- Nutritional support in a spray
- Developed in Britain
- Palm Oil Free
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- The UK's original vitamin oral spray range
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Pack size: 15ML
- Vitamin D3 helps: Support a normal immune system, Aid normal muscle function, Maintain normal bones and teeth
Water, Diluent (Xylitol), Emulsifier (Acacia Gum, Sunflower Lecithin), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring (Natural Peppermint Oil)
Best Before End: see base of carton. Once opened, use within 6 months. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use
- Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing. Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your child's mouth, ideally onto the inside of the cheek, and hold for a few seconds. Replace the cap after use.
- Recommended dose
- Use 1 spray daily - 1 spray contains 10µg (400 IU) vitamin D.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not exceed recommended dosage - excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Name and address
- BetterYou Ltd,
- S74 9LH.
- BetterYou Ltd,
- S74 9LH.
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Each daily dose (1 spray) contains:||NRV*|
|Vitamin D3||10µg (400 IU)||200%|
|*Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not exceed recommended dosage - excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022