Simple Water Boost 5-Min Reset Hydrogel Mask
- Simple Water Boo
- Our skin goes through a lot every day, which means sometimes we need to press the skincare equivalent of a ‘reset button’. That’s easier than ever before with this next-generation Simple® mask made in Korea, where the sheet mask skincare ritual originates. The intense hydrating mask offers 40 days’ worth of moisturiser* in just five minutes, so you can have healthy and moisturised skin, free from nasties and full of joy.
- Using premium hydrogel technology, this Simple® Water Boost™ hydrating face mask is enriched with plant collagen and PENTAVITIN™. The 100% hydrogel mask comes in two pieces, making application easier than ever before, for a relaxing Simple® skincare face mask experience.
- From the sensitive skin experts at Simple®, this mask contains no chemicals that can upset your skin, no alcohol, no added paraben, no mineral oils and only non-animal derived ingredients.
- How to use:
- 1. Remove the mask from the sachet and gently peel off the backing film.
- 2. Place the mask evenly over your previously cleansed skin.
- 3. Leave for five minutes and gently peel off mask. Massage to absorb the excess product into your skin or use a cotton pad to remove. No need to rinse! Use once or twice a week for naturally healthy looking skin.
- 4. Throw the used mask in the bin; do not flush. The environment will be thankful for it.
- *glycerin concentration versus Simple® Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
- 100% hydrogel hydrating face mask
- 5-minute face mask that delivers 40 days’ worth of moisturiser*
- Instantly skin feeling soft, smooth and fresh
- Intense hydration that helps protect against daily aggressors
- Hydrogel sheet mask with plant collagen and PENTAVITIN™
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucomannan, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Chloride, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Citrate, Tremella Fuciformis Extract, Xanthan Gum
Korea (Republic Of [South] Korea)
Preparation and Usage
- 1 • Remove one mask from the sachet and gently peel off the backing film. 2 • Place mask on previously cleansed under eye area. Repeat on the other side. 3 • Leave for 5 minutes and gently peel off mask. Massage to absorb the excess product into your skin or use a cotton pad to remove. No need to rinse. Use once or twice a week for naturally healthy looking skin
- Warning: For external use only. Avoid getting in your eyes
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: For external use only. Avoid getting in your eyes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019