- Acid Reflux Control 20mg Gastro Resistant Tablets
- About this Product
- Guardium Acid Reflux Control 20mg Gastro Resistant Tablets is for short-term treatment of heartburn and acid reflux in adults aged 18 and over.
- Lasts 24 hours
- One tablet daily
- Treats heartburn & acid reflux
Each Tablet contains 20mg Esomeprazole (as Esomeprazole Magnesium), Also contains Sucrose and Lactose, See enclosed leaflet for further information
Store in the original package in order to protect from light and moisture.
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- For oral use. Swallow the tablets whole with a glass of water. Do not crush or chew. Read the package leaflet before use.
- Adults aged 18 and over: Take one tablet once a day. It may take 2-3 days for the tablets to have full effect.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Do not use:
- If you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients (see leaflet for further information).
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are taking any medicines listed in the leaflet
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
- KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Torrent Pharma (UK) Ltd,
- Unit 4,
- Charlwood Court,
- County Oak Way,
- RB UK Commercial Ltd,
- 103-105 Bath Road,
- SL1 3UH,
Lower age limit
14 x Tablets
WARNINGS: Do not use: If you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients (see leaflet for further information). Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if: You are taking any medicines listed in the leaflet You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms. If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor. KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020