- Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes – made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton – help to protect your baby’s precious skin. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made up of dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the pH balance of your baby’s skin and protect from skin irritation. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for newborn skin— including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces. Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes.
- Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made with 99% pure water for gentle skin cleaning
- Made with organic cotton for a soft touch on baby’s skin
- 0% alcohol and perfume
- 1% dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients to help prevent skin irritation
- Safe for newborn skin, including bottoms, hands, toes, and delicate faces
- Design to maintain the pH balance of your baby’s delicate skin
- Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes
- Want to know more about the components Pampers uses? Visit pampers.co.uk, pampers.ie
Aqua, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Disodium EDTA
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- (UK) 0800-328-328-1 (IE) 1800-535-124
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019