- Persil Colour Liquid Detergent is not only an excellent stain remover - the improved and innovative bottle design with 35% post-consumer recycled plastic content, takes care for the environment, too. Our unique formula gives you powerful stain removal, without letting colours fade. We take the pain out of removing stains. With our washing liquid you can put your colour clothes on a 30 C wash, and still easily get rid of marks like mud, grass and ice cream. And for any really stubborn stains, you can use our dosing ball, which we have designed to help you pre-treat your clothes. Rub in the washing detergent with the ball’s textured bottom to help break up stains easily, so you can spend more time having fun with your kids!
- How do I use it? Try using Persil liquids as a pre-treatment and in your washing machine. First sort your laundry by colour. If this is the first time you’re using the bottle remove the safety cap by gently peeling towards spout, then throw away. To pre-treat, simply pop the ball out of the bottle, pour a small amount of washing liquid directly on the stain, then rub with the bottom of the ball to help loosen the stain. Next, put your pre-treated clothes in the machine with the rest of your wash, pour washing liquid into the ball (check the bottle as this changes with load size) then place the filled ball on top of your clothes. Don’t use this product to treat delicate fabrics like silk or wool.
- Persil Colour Washing Liquid is now packed in an innovative bottle made from 35% post consumer recycled plastic
- Our laundry detergent removes stains the first time whilst keeping colours vibrant
- With our washing liquid you can put your colour clothes on a 30 C wash, and still easily get rid of marks like mud, grass and ice cream
- Persil Colour laundry detergent provides great colour care, keeping them vivid and bright
- Persil washing liquid deals with the toughest stains, removing them easily
- Our improved colour formulation with naturally derived ingredients keeps the colours vibrant with better all-round clean
- Pack size: 1330ml
5-15%: Anionic surfactants. <5%: Enzymes, Nonionic surfactants, Perfume, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Soap, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzisothiazolinone
Preparation and Usage
- Check care labels first. Wash dark colours separately. Check colour-fastness before pre-treating with neat liquid. Do not use on silk and wool. Do not wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C. Stain Eraser Ball not recommended for combined washer dryers. Unilever recommends to wash at low temperatures such as 30°C. The Stain Eraser Ball is not a toy. Keep away from children
- Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains Benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction
- Before first use: Remove plug by peeling gently towards spout. Dispose of carefully
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains Benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction Before first use: Remove plug by peeling gently towards spout. Dispose of carefully
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019