- Energy1011kJ 242kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 674kJ / 162kcal
- from selected cuts of cured pork leg with added water.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (88%), Water, Salt, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Grill chilled: 12-14 mins Remove all packaging. Place under a pre-heated grill Turn once halfway through cooking.
Instructions: Pan Fry: 10 mins For best results pan fry. Heat a dry frying pan until hot and cook steaks for 1 minutes each side, reduce to medium heat and cook for 4 minutes each side. Remove from pan and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash your hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One steak (150g)|
|Energy||674kJ / 162kcal||1011kJ / 242kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019