- Energy9kJ 2kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values Per 100g
- Soluble coffee made from 100% pure coffee beans.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- Delight your senses with each intense cup of NESCAFÉ GOLD ORIGINS Indonesian Sumatra. This premium single origin instant coffee borrows its uniquely smoky, aromatic flavour from 100% Robusta coffee beans handpicked in Indonesia. Savour its dark, earthy flavour with subtle notes of nuts and caramel.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of our range? Discover a bold and intense coffee with NESCAFÉ GOLD ORIGINS Alta Rica or try a rich espresso with crema with NESCAFÉ GOLD Espresso.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Stir your senses with NESCAFÉ GOLD ORIGINS Indonesian Sumatra instant coffee
- A premium medium roast instant coffee with an intense flavour
- Crafted with 100% Robusta coffee beans from Sumatra, Indonesia
- Smoky and aromatic, with earthy notes and hints of nuts and caramel
- Grown respectfully; sustainably sourced & selected by local farmers
- Pack size: 100g
Preparation and Usage
- One mug = 1.8g + 200ml water
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.1||Nil||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.1||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019