Tesco Craft Cola Coffee 1 Litre
- Energy4kJ <1kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2kJ / <1kcal
- Carbonated coffee and cola flavour soft drink with caffeine and sweeteners.
- BOLD & RICH Enriched with coffee flavour for an intriguing twist on a classic Our drinks experts have been creating soft drinks in the UK for decades. We take old favourites and give them a fresh twist, using absolutely no artificial flavours.
INGREDIENTS: Carbonated Water, Malted Barley Extract, Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Apple, Hibiscus, Molasses), Flavourings (including Caffeine), Phosphoric Acid, Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight., Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
- Best served chilled.
Number of uses
- Warning: Pressurised container. Open with care, covering cap..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1 Litre e
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||One glass (250ml)|
|Energy||2kJ / <1kcal||4kJ / <1kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019