- Fred and Flo Wide Neck Teat Fast Flow 2 pack
- Fred and Flo 2 Wide Neck Teats Fast Flow
- 6+ Months Fast Flow (icon) BPA Free (icon)
- Our wide neck teats are made from soft, textured silicone designed to support breast and bottle feeding or transition from one to another as smooth as possible. • Fast flow • Fits wide neck bottles • Microwave & dishwasher safe (top rack only) • Suitable for all forms of sterilisation
Produced in Thailand
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Clean before each use. Always wash the product immediately after use. Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water. Dishwasher safe (top rack only). Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Squeeze the teat to ensure any residual milk has been removed. Not suitable for use in a conventional oven or a combination microwave oven with the grill feature. Storage: Do not leave a feeding teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant (“sterilising solution”) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat. Do not store with or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not allow product to come in contact with oil based foods (e.g. oil/tomato based sauces) as staining will occur. Keep the teat in a dry covered container. Warnings: Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled. Never use feeding teats as a soother. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle/cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother. Always check food temperature before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures. Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.
Blister. Recycle Card. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020