Jacobs Cracker Crisp Thins Salt And Pepper 130G
- Energy500 kJ 119 kcal
- Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Flavour Thin Crisp Snack Biscuits
- With the moreish taste of a crisp and the satisfying crunch of a cracker, our Cracker Crisps Thins seasoned with sea salt and black pepper have been carefully baked for a light, savoury and supremely crispy snack that's irresistible on any occasion.
- Baked delicious
- Oven baked
- No MSG
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 130g
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower), Dried Potato, Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Flavour [Maltodextrin, Sugar, Dried Yeast Extract, Ground Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Sea Salt, Salt, Cracked Black Pepper, Crushed Pink Peppercorns, Black Pepper Oil, Acid (Citric Acid), Vegetable Oils (Canola, Coconut)], Modified Starch, Maltodextrin, Starch, Wheat Gluten, Barley Malt Extract, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Emulsifier (E472e), Salt
- May also contain Sesame Seeds, Milk, Egg, Soya, Mustard
- May Contain: Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Sesame, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Number of uses
5 Typical number of servings per pack: 5
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From MSG (Glutamate)
Name and address
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)
- UK 08081 449454
- Mail: (UK) : Freepost Jacob's.
- (Outside UK):
- Jacob's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
130 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving (25g)|
|of which Saturates||1.9g||0.5g|
|of which Sugars||3.5g||0.9g|
|Typical number of servings per pack: 5||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016