- Energy346 kJ 83 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values Per 100g
- Wheatmeal Biscuits Covered in Milk Chocolate
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Biscuit Manufacturers United Biscuit (UK) Limited, Hayes
- 45% wheat & wholemeal
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 316g
Flour (39%) (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Milk Chocolate (30%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey (Milk), Butter Oil (Milk), Vegetable Fats (Sal and/or Shea, Palm), Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E476), Natural Flavouring], Vegetable Oil (Palm), Wholemeal Wheat Flour (9%), Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Malic Acid, Ammonium Bicarbonate) , Salt
Store in a cool, dry place, Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Number of uses
38 Typical number of biscuits per 2 x 316g pack: 38
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- PO Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) UK 0800 456 1372, Republic of Ireland 1800 409317
- (UK): Freepost McVitie's.
- (Outside UK): McVitie's Consumer Services,
- PO Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
2 x 316 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Biscuit (16.7 g)|
|of which Saturates||12.4g||2.1g|
|of which Sugars||29.5g||4.9g|
|Typical number of biscuits per 2 x 316g pack: 38||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019