- Energy776kJ 186kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1724.30kJ (412.30kcal)
- 8 Pains au chocolat.
- H.W. Nevill's 8 Pains Au Chocolat Individually wrapped Pop them in the oven for 2 3 mins to melt the chocolate slightly and serve warm.
Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Chocolate (13%), Water, Sugar, Egg, Concentrated Butter (Milk), Yeast, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Flavouring, Carob Powder, Wheat Gluten, Enzymes, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Thickener (Locust Bean Gum), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Rye Flour, Malted Wheat Flour.
Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins), Flavouring.
Flavouring contains: Alcohol, Water, Flavouring
- May contain soya. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain soya.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always before "Best before" date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Bag clip may pose a choking hazard.Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1724.30kJ (412.30kcal)||775.93kJ (185.53kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016