H.W.Nevills Pain Au Chocolat 8 Pack
- Energy775kJ 185kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1722kJ / 412kcal
- Pastry with chocolate filling.
- Back in 1872, Henry William Nevill founded his first bakery and started a proud baking tradition. Almost 150 years later, we also source quality products from France to provide you with delicious bakery favourites.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Water, Palm Fat, Chocolate (10%) [Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins)], Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Dried Skimmed Milk, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Thickener (Carboxymethylcellulose), Coconut Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Milk Proteins, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Colour (Carotenes).
- May contain peanuts and other nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown., Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- defrost for a minimum of 3 hours in a cool, dry place Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pain au chocolat (45g)|
|Energy||1722kJ / 412kcal||775kJ / 185kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019