Tesco Finest Potato Dauphinoise 400G
- Energy1245kJ 299kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 669.49kJ (160.65kcal)
- Sliced potatoes in a cream and garlic sauce topped with mature Emmental medium fat hard cheese.
- Our British potatoes have the perfect texture for this rich dish, soaking up the silky sauce as they cook slowly. A scattering of tangy mature Emmental cheese makes a crisp golden topping.
Potato (54%), Whipping Cream (Milk) (16%), Single Cream (Milk) (12%), Milk, Emmental Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (3%), Water, Cornflour, Garlic, Salt, Cane Sugar, Nutmeg, White Pepper.
Emmental Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Coagulant
- Free From: Mustard,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 40-45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (186g**)|
|Energy||669.49kJ (160.65kcal)||1245.25kJ (298.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016