Tesco Finest Mature Lancashire Cheese 200G
- Energy484kJ 117kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1613kJ / 389kcal
- Matured Lancashire cheese.
- Made by 3rd generation cheesemakers using the same methods for making and maturing the cheese that have been handed down through the family. The cheeses are made in open vats by specialist cheesemakers at the foot of Beacon Fell. The milk comes from their own and neighbouring farms in Lancashire.
Lancashire Cheese (Milk)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 5 days and by 'Use By' date shown.
using milk from
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||1613kJ / 389kcal||484kJ / 117kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019