- Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
- Use it in any classic or contemporary cocktail for a spicy, warm kick with a black pepper bite. Savour the spicy aroma with hints of vanilla and oak notes to round off the distinct flavour of a classic pre-Prohibition-style rye whiskey.
- Traditionally made with Rye Whiskey, try a Manhattan cocktail made with Jim Beam Rye pre-Prohibition style!
- Add Jim Beam Rye Whiskey and sweet vermouth to a glass of ice and stir. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a cherry.
- Ultimate Sprits Challenge
- 92; "Excellent, Highly Recommended" - 2015
- Jim Beam has a full family of bourbons, each unique and expertly made by the Beam family, who has perfected the art of bourbon making over the last 200 years.
- It can't say “bourbon” on the label if it's not distilled and aged in the United States. It can't be “Kentucky Straight Bourbon” unless it's distilled and aged in Kentucky for at least 2 years. And it can't say Jim Beam unless it's been made by seven generations of one family.
- Bourbon history, much like the Beam family bourbon dynasty, mirrors U.S. history. Rebellion. Progress. Heroes. Facts. Legends. Today, bourbon is recognised around the world as America's native spirit, led by Jim Beam, the world's No. 1 bourbon.
- From classic to creative, sweet to savoury, Jim Beam offers products that mix perfectly in all types of cocktails. We think it's about time you make yourself a drink.
- Explore our wide range of drink recipes and impress your friends at your next barbecue or party.
- Jim Beam Rye Pre-Prohibition Style Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey made from one of the Beam family's oldest recipes
- Pack size: 700ml
- A distinctly dry spiced rye, with a long soft finish, making this classic All-American spirit the perfect choice for any whiskey cocktail
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy neat or over ice. Mixes perfectly with club soda, ginger ale or cola. Try it in a Pre-Prohibition style Manhattan
Name and address
- James B. Beam Distilling Co.,
- Kentucky 40110,
- Beam Suntory,
- Springburn Bond,
- Carlisle St,
- G21 1EQ.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016