Tesco Reduced Fat Cumberland Sausage 454G
- Energy875kJ 209kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 875.03kJ (209.29kcal)
- Pork sausages.
- From trusted British farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. We select leaner cuts of pork to give you a reduced fat sausage that's still succulent and full of flavour.
Pork (72%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Dextrose (Sulphites), Black Pepper, Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Nutmeg, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Coriander Powder, Emulsifier (Tetrasodium Diphosphate), Yeast Extract (Sulphites), Sage, Cayenne Pepper, Mace, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Sunflower Oil, Sage Extract
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20-25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 16-18 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Instructions: Pre-heat a little oil in a frying pan. Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 12-15 minutes. Turn occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 sausages (100g**)|
|Energy||875.03kJ (209.29kcal)||875.03kJ (209.29kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016