- Comfort Lavender Bloom Fabric Conditioner 1.26L. Treat your family to the delightful feeling of lavender with Comfort Lavender Bloom Fabric Conditioner 1.5L. Make your favorite clothes smell and feel great with extra freshness with a soft touch, thanks to Comfort's special odour protection formula. Not only does our fabric softener provide your clothes with exceptional softness and a fresh-smelling fragrance, it also saves you time by making your clothes easier to iron and promoting fast drying clothes. Make Comfort Lavender Bloom a part of your regular laundry routine and open the door to a world of brilliant fragrance and softness. How to use: Pour a 35ml dose of Comfort Fabric Conditioner 1.26L straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favorite laundry detergent. Do not pour directly on to fabrics. Choose the correct wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Using Comfort fabric conditioner in every wash helps smooth fabric fibres, maintains garment colour and shine, and keeps your family's clothes looking and feeling their best. Thanks to our innovative odour defense formula, Comfort Lavender Fabric Softener provides odour protection against bad smells - extra freshness with a soft touch keeping your favorite garments smelling fresher for longer and giving you that laundry-fresh feeling all day long.
- Comfort Lavender Bloom Fabric Conditioner 1.26L provides clothes with a fresh smell, exceptional softness and a fantastic fragrance
- Extra Freshness with a soft touch (versus concentrated Comfort Pure)
- Protects clothes against unwanted odours with Comfort’s longlasting odour protection formula
- Softens fabric fibres to leave clothes feeling soft and gentle on your skin
- Regular use promotes fast drying clothes and makes your clothes easier to iron
- Use with your favorite laundry detergent
- Pack size: 1.26litre
5-15%: Cationic surfactants. <5%: Perfume, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzisothiazolinone
Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Store between 5°C and 25°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: pre-sort: always check the article's care label and follow washing instruction. Separate white colours, light colours and dark colours. How to get great results: we recommend using this powder in the dispenser drawer. Do not overload your washing machine. When handwashing, dissolve the powder completely do not use a paste of powder and water to treat stains. Do not wash same resistant fabrics in hot water i.E. 50°C always check the article's care label and follow washing instruction for best protection of coloured articles, use persil colour do not use this product on silk& wool. For these fabrics was recommended persil silk&wool do not soak non-colourfast or flame resistants fabrics, leader or garments with metal fasteners. Do check the colourfastness of any new coloured articles. If you have doubts, hand wash quickly and separately using an appropriate product a biological product contains enzymes. These enzymes are highly efficient stain removal ingredients that work at low temperatures
Name and address
- Freepost ADM1000,
- SW1A 2XX
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016