- Comfort Pure Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner 1.26L. Comfort Pure Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner 1.26L keeps clothes soft and is gentle on skin. This gentle yet effective fabric conditioner for sensitive skin is dermatologically tested and perfect for your baby's skin. Suitable for the whole family, Comfort Pure leaves your clothes with a delicate long-lasting fresh fragrance. Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested with skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation, Comfort Pure is perfect for babies' soft skin and also for adults with sensitive skin or allergies. All that, plus it still gives you long-lasting fragrance. No wonder it's the number one fabric conditioner for mums.
- How to Use:
- Pour a 35ml dose straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry detergent. Do not pour directly on to fabrics.
- Choose the right wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Using Comfort Pure in every wash helps keep fabric fibres smooth, making your clothes easy to iron and gentle on delicate skin. Keep your clothes soft and your little one's skin happy by using Comfort Pure Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner 1.26L in every wash. With a formula that's designed to be gentle to sensitive skin and a delicate fragrance that leaves your clothes smelling fresh, this sensitive fabric conditioner is the perfect choice for your family.
- Specifically designed for sensitive skin, Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner 1.26L is dermatologically tested
- Safe to use for all the family, developed using skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation
- Comfort Pure keeps fibres smoother for outstanding softness that feels gentle against sensitive skin
- Gentle and delicate on babies’ skin, Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner is great for you and your little ones
- Add it to your washing, along with your favourite laundry detergent, for clothes that are softer and easier to iron
- The UK’s number one fabric conditioner, now available in an ultra-concentrated format, AC Nielsen Volume Sales Dec 2017
- Pack size: 1.26litre
5-15% Cationic surfactants. <5% Perfume, Benzisothiazolinone
Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Store between 5°C and 25°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Freepost ADM1000,
- SW1A 2XX
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Caution: if product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019