- Energy502kJ 120kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 386kJ / 92kcal
- 4 Fish (Theragra chalcogramma) steaks in a butter sauce.
- At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
- Fish steaks topped with a buttery sauce
- Pack size: 552g
INGREDIENTS: Alaska Pollock (Fish) (50%), Reconstituted Dried Whole Milk, Water, Butter (Milk) (4.5%), Cornflour, Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Parsley, Sugar, Onion Powder, Flavourings (contains Milk), Colours (Curcumin, Capsanthin), Lemon Powder, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave cook.
800W / 900W 5 / 5 mins
Place sauce side down on a microwaveable plate and cook on full power for 2 minutes (800W)/ 2 minutes (900W).
Shake, then cook for a further 2 mins (800W)/ 2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove pouch from carton.
Caught in the Pacific Ocean, Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card widely recycled Pouch. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pouch (130g**)|
|Energy||386kJ / 92kcal||502kJ / 120kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019