Tesco French Fries 900G
- Energy794kJ 189kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 902.16kJ (214.56kcal)
- Potato chips coated in a seasoned batter.
- Selected potatoes, thinly cut for a crisp, golden chip
Potato (90%), Sunflower Oil, Modified Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Potato Starch, Turmeric Extract
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas Mark 7 15-18 mins Place in a single layer on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes or until crisp and golden. Turn halfway through cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Do not eat raw.Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/7 of a pack (88g**)|
|Energy||902.16kJ (214.56kcal)||793.90kJ (188.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016