- Energy781kJ 188.0kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1419.30kJ (341.60kcal)
- Lamb chops.
- For sweet and tangy flavour that's perfect with lamb, mix Dijon mustard and runny honey, then rub it over the chops before grilling. Serve with mash and your favourite vegetables.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25 mins Place on a baking tray in a single layer in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Turn half way through cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One chop (55g)|
|Energy||1419.30kJ (341.60kcal)||780.62kJ (187.88kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016