- Powdered hot chocolate and whole milk powder with sugar.
- More information on:
- www.dolce gusto.co.uk
- www.dolce gusto.ie
- Premium Chocolate Meets Frothy Whole Milk
- Discover the indulgent-tasting NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Chococino. This isn't just a regular hot chocolate, this is an intense chocolate taste with notes of vanilla, rounded off with a deliciously dense and chocolaty froth. The combination of high quality chocolate and whole milk and the unique creamy texture ensure every mug of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Chococino is a real chocolatey treat.
- The box contains 16 capsules (8 chocolate capsules and 8 milk capsules) designed for NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® capsule coffee machines for you to prepare 8 mugs of Chococino.
- Wide Range of Beverages
- With NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®, you can enjoy over 30 premium coffee creations, whether you like your coffee short or long, black or white. Enjoy a choice of bold Ristretto, intense Espresso, aromatic Lungo and full-bodied Grande, to frothy Cappuccino, and smooth Latte Macchiato, or even hot chocolate, teas, and cold beverages.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Chococino
- Premium chocolate meets frothy whole milk
- Intense chocolate taste with notes of vanilla
- Rounded off with a deliciously dense and chocolatey froth
- Pack size: 256g
Whole Milk Powder (89.7%), Sugar (10.1%), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Chocolate Powder 98.7% (Sugar, Cocoa), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Flavouring, Cinnamon, Cocoa Solids 32% minimum
Store in a clean, cool and dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to Prepare
- Simply slide the chocolate capsule first and then the milk capsule into your NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® machine. Your Chococino will be ready right away.
Number of uses
8 Makes 8 mugs
- Good to talk
- Tel: 0800 707 60 66 UK
- Tel: 00800 63785385 IRE
- Nestlé UK Ltd.,
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
16 x 256 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per 210ml|
|Energy||1872 kJ||282 kJ||599 kJ|
|-||441 kcal||67 kcal||141 kcal 7%*|
|Fat||16,0 g||2,4 g||5,1 g 7%*|
|of which saturates||9,6 g||1,5 g||3,1 g 15%*|
|Carbohydrate||55,6 g||8,5 g||17,8 g 7%*|
|of which sugars||53,9 g||8,2 g||17,3 g 19%*|
|Fibre||4,6 g||0,7 g||1,5 g -|
|Protein||14,4 g||2,2 g||4,6 g 9%*|
|Salt||0,40 g||0,06 g||0,13 g 2%*|
|*RI - Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Makes 8 mugs||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016