- Wound Healing Ointment
- Up to 2x faster wound healing*
- * compared to an untreated wound
- For wounds and damaged skin
- Helps to reduce scarring
- Builds a breathable protective film that prevents the wound from drying out
- Creates optimal, moist wounds healing conditions, which promote the natural healing process of the skin
- Free of fragrances, colourants, preservatives and animal derived substances (vegan)
- Clinically approved
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 20g
White Petrolatum, Thin Paraffin Oil, Ceresin Wax, Glycerin, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate
Preparation and Usage
- Supports the healing of minor superficial wounds such as cuts, abrasions, scratches, 1st degree and smaller 2nd degree burns. Can be used on damaged, dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Suitable for babies.
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS,
20 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019